A.N.Z.A.C.S.: Great White

by Eric Moreels
The following excerpt taken from the Project Blackbook Maxi-Series at Marvel-X, Issue #2, March 1999. Great White is an original creation of Eric J. Moreels & Sarah Glaetzer, and is (C) 1999.
The man in black pushed a button and a large viewscreen slid down from the ceiling. Sparking into life, the viewscreen showed what appeared to be a large shark circling around in a tank of water.

"Interesting..." mused the Director.

"Oh, it gets better sir..." responded the man.

The shark swam upward to the surface, circling around a metal platform that floated in the middle of the tank. Suddenly, the shark shot out two huge, clawed hands that gripped the platform and raised the creature out of the tank and onto the dais. The Director's jaw dropped, as the creature turned and faced the direction ofthe camera - it was mostly shark-like in appearance, but it had legs and arms just like a human. Muscles rippled across the creature's body as it stretched, and it opened it'shuge mouth and bellowed loudly - rows of razor-sharp teeth lined its' jaws.

"Amazing..." the Director said, and the man in black simply smiled.

And deep inside the creature's psyche, Dale McKinnon screamed. His vision awash with red, he tried to speak but could only bellow. And one thought constantly played across his mind...

'Blood!'


Want to know what happens? Head on over to Marvel-X to find out!
http://www.chariot.net.au/~daelf/marvel-x/pbb2.htm