Weapon X: The Ties That Bind

by David Wheatley
Well, not completely. He'd come to Weapon X to have the adamantium that laced his bones fixed by the doctors at Weapon X, only to run in to Wolverine and Juggernaut. As usual, when Wolverine and Sabretooth came one on one, a fight broke out. Creed nearly beat Logan, but at a great cost, in Creed's opinion.

Logan, who had been terrified of Sabretooth's enhancement, had seen that Creed had lost it, that Creed wasn't good enough to hold on to it. The scales were balanced. They were equals now... a primal Cain and Abel.

Logan knew it, and Creed knew it. Both of them also knew how that story ended. Creed had been stopped thanks to the interference of Logan's companions, Cain Marko and Wade Wilson, a.k.a. the Juggernaut and Deadpool respectively. They then left him, unconscious, and returned inside the Project to finish their different businesses.

Deadpool had gone after Black Tom Cassidy, to kill him for earlier grievances, and Marko had gone to stop Deadpool from hurting Tom. Logan had gone the other way, and Creed could taste the air and tell why...

He could smell Maverick. He could also smell Alpha Flight. He could smell their blood...

That was where Logan was heading, and that was where Creed would find him.



Read more of Weapon X: The Ties That Bind