A.N.Z.A.C.S.: Coils

by Sarah Glaetzer

The following excerpt taken from the Project Blackbook Maxi-Series at Marvel-X,Issue #5, June 1999, plotted by Eric J. Moreels, scripted by Sarah Glaetzer. The A.N.Z.A.C.S. are original creations of Eric J. Moreels & Sarah Glaetzer, and are (C) 1999.
The next morning...

The alarm went off at the usual six thirty, alerting David to consciousness. He quickly showered, dressed, and pondered the morning paper over a cup of coffee, before setting out to work.

He alighted the same bus he did most mornings, as the traffic at this time of day in downtown Melbourne was chaotic and as such he rarely drove to work. The bus stoppe dnear to the building, but David still had to walk a fair way. He walked past the construction site he'd been in a rush to bypass just yesterday, and marvelled at how people could just keep on building.

Just then, a loud cracking noise split the air, followed by a low rumble and sounds of men panicking. The whole structure was collapsing! Even as he gazed at the partly erected building, he noticed a man falling from the top of the structure!

What happened next surprised everyone. From the foreman shouting out orders, to daily commuters and passers-by...

David was transforming...


Want to know what happens? Head on over to Marvel-X to find out!
http://www.chariot.net.au/~daelf/marvel-x/pbb5.htm