STAR STRUCK

by Bobbi Todd
The following is a brief introduction to the story "Star Struck". Your comments and thoughts on this story would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration.

Disclaimer:
Star and a few other characters are my own and may not be used without my permission. All other characters are the property of Marvel Comics and are used here without their permission. All characters and incidents contained herein are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons or incidents is coincidental.

This story contains graphic fight scenes as well as sexual encounters. Parents be advised.

Gambit stepped in front of Jean, blocking the technician who had shakily raised a handgun and pointed it at her.

"I t'ink not, mon amie." He tossed a charged card at the tech, striking a bank of instrument panels and exploding the whole in a shower of sparks just as Wolverine reached the cylinder. His claws slashed the cylinder. A torment filled shriek struck a tremendous blow through the mind of everyone in the room as the woman's body tumbled from the cylinder. The X-Men, the remaining guards and technicians, all dropped, stunned by the unexpected strike. Wolverine picked himself up, flinching as the terror filled scream continued in his mind. He was convinced that they had arrived too late to help this mutant.

The woman was curled in on herself at the base of the smashed cylinder as Wolverine reached her. He grasped the front of the body suit she was wearing, turning her toward him as he extended his claws, wanting to make a quick, clean kill, to put her out of her obvious misery. As he was about to strike, her odd silver eyes seemed to focus on him and the screaming stopped abruptly. Her hands clutched his arm as he held her.

"Please," she whispered, "hurry!" and she pushed her head back, giving him a clear shot at her throat. He felt the scream beginning to build again and knew she wouldn't be able to stop.



Read more of Star Struck