A Night on the Town

by Bobbi Todd
The following is a brief introduction to the story "A Night on the Town". Thank you for your consideration.

This story contains graphic violence and reference to rape.

Disclaimer:
Wolverine is the property of Marvel comics and is used here without their permission. All other characters are mine, and may not be used without my permission. The characters in this story are not meant to resemble any person, living or dead.

I'm walkin' down a dark, dirty street, past an abandoned buildin', when I catch a familiar scent. Blood. And fear. I start ta go on by. After all, its none o' my business. But I can't. I'm one o' the good guys. I gotta check it out.

I go down the alley beside the boarded up building, careful and quiet as a cat. I don't know what I'm gonna run into here. Lots of scents, overlappin', confusin'. Several of 'em meet at a door in the side of the buildin'. I look it over. Its been forced. I open it just wide enough ta slip inside. I stop and look around. Nothin' moves. The only fresh scent is the blood. I move away from the door, lookin' for the source.

Its pitch black inside, but I can see well enough. I'm in an old warehouse. There's a loft at the back. That's where the smell's the strongest. I creep up the stairs, ready for anything.

Except what I find.



Read more of A Night on the Town